Prairie Inn - Your Motel in Fairfield, ID
When you stay at the Prairie Inn motel here in Fairfield, Idaho, you can’t help but find adventure everywhere you look. It doesn’t matter what time of year you come, there will always be something exciting to do here with us all year-round at your motel. Fairfield offers everything from skiing, dog sledding, and snowmobiling in the winter to hiking, golfing, and fishing, there’s so much to do here. Feel like exploring? When you stay with us at our Fairfield motel at our Fairfield motel, you are within a short distance of both the Soldier and Sawtooth Mountains, as well as, Craters of the Moon National Park. Explore vast mountain ranges and even see the insides of ancient volcanoes. At your motel Fairfield, ID there is always something adventurous and exciting happening:
Winter activities near Fairfield, Idaho:
- Snowboarding/skiing at Soldier Mountain Ski Resort
- Snowmobiling through the Sawtooth Mountain Range
- Cross-country skiing/snowshoeing
Dog sled/snowmobile races
- Kite Skiing
Spring/summer activities near the Prairie Inn:
- First Weekend in June Camas Lily Days in the Centennial Marsh
- Mountain biking/hiking through the Sawtooth Mountains
- Camas County Rodeo (July 14 & 15)
Camas County Fair
- Indian homecoming
- Knobby Tires Mountain Bike race
Bird watching and Photography at Centennial Marsh Wildlife area
Fall activities around Fairfield, Idaho:
- Big game hunting throughout the Sawtooth Mountains
- Fishing in Camas County
- Hunting in regions 43, 44, 45, 48, 52 (we're in region 44).
- Click on the above links for more information on Big Game, Small Game, Upland Bird, and Waterfowl hunting opportunities near our Motel in Fairfield Idaho.
- Bird/wildlife viewing
- Horseback riding
Book your stay at Prairie Inn motel and experience all that Fairfield, Idaho has to offer.